Do you want to become more effective in serving the Lord?
Are you considering the possibility of pastoral and gospel ministry?
Do you need or want to stay in your own situation in terms of work, church, and family but still want to be trained effectively for ministry?
- Suitable for those entering pastoral ministry but also relevant for men and women who want to take serving God to a deeper level
- A wide-ranging four year training course in Biblical, theological and practical subjects
- The opportunity to extend your learning through assignments geared towards developing your Christian ministry
- A 24/7 virtual classroom with access to tutors and fellow students for questions, discussion, debate, news and prayer
- A carefully selected programme of lectures, which you can listen to at a time and in a place which suits you on your MP3 player
- Two separate weeks per year spent in residential study in an idyllic setting near Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire, just 40 minutes from the A1. The centre is fully accessible for people with disabilities
- Lectures from many experienced pastors and theological seminary professors known internationally for their God-honouring, Christ-exalting, Bible-centred ministry, including John Piper, John MacArthur, David Wells, Tim Keller, Don Carson, Douglas Kelly, John Frame, J.I. Packer
- With the Christian Ministry Training Course you will receive innovative, in-depth and flexible training for ministry